King of the Medicinal Mushrooms... Wildcrafted Siberian Chaga, a powerful and sought after Mushroom, possibly the highest antioxidant content Fungi. Documented extensively, possibly dating back to 3300BC. The power of ancient trees is present in this adaptogenic Mushroom.
- Chaga Mushroom - 100% Natural, wild crafted.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals. Non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Cut up a piece of Chaga and simmer in water or red wine.
- Simmer for at least an hour or 2 further wine or water can be added.
- Some people will boil the Chaga lightly for a few hours or even overnight.
- Chaga Tea can be re-boiled and used a few times before losing potency.
You can also use the Chaga tea for enemas if desired. You will find many different methods to use Chaga on different sites.
We highly recommend David Wolfes book "Chaga" King of the Medicinal Mushrooms.