Sat, 23 Mar|
Essendon Village Hall
Self Love Self Care Retreat
I will be one of the main speakers at this great day in Essendon For more info and booking please visit https://billetto.co.uk/e/self-care-self-love-retreat-2019-spring-tickets-315430
Time & Location
23 Mar 2019, 10:30
Essendon Village Hall, School Ln, Essendon, Hatfield AL9 6HD, UK
About the event
After the heartfelt gratitude of the success of the Self Care Self Love Retreat 2018 in October. We will be back on 23rd March 2019.
It follows the Spring Equinox and Full Moon so we will looking at the theme of transition, letting go of old beliefs, new beginnings and what we can bring to it for you.
We have an excellent line up of speakers and workshops. (Some still to be confirmed)
To give you a preview of the day...
- River Ki and Lez Fuller will be doing a shamanic workshop (this has truly been a transformative journey for me in the last year with Lynn from Atlantis) Shamanism (for me) releases parts of us we have hidden deep down and has truly given me the courage to move forward.
- Juliette Bryant of Juliette’s Kitchen is back by popular demand this time she will show us all about Superfoods and how to use them. Juliette as many of you know has transformed my life and wellbeing thanks to her advice and guidance. So excited to have her return.
- Sarah Stollery of Luminous Well, also back by popular demand will be bringing back her beautiful healing gong, Kundalini yoga, meditation and mindfulness. So looking forward to feeling the energy.
- Lucy-Anne Holmes the most amazing Writer, Activist and Author she will be helping us to feeling the passion to explore our sexual self. Something as a busy mother of 3 I need to spark back into my life. Her passion and feminine Divinity is truly going to be a blessing on the day.
- Kay Oakland (colleague of Joby Boughey) from Plastic Waste Solutions - A Company and community committed to making a positive impact on the global plastic crisis. Something close to my heart and ethos as we have to act now for the sake of future generations how we can make a Positive Impact to the Environment.
- Melissa Amos will be bringing us as fabulous meditation and the opportunity to have some reading and a wonderful meditation.
- Grant Wilson of Golden Paw will be bring his powerful drums and energy and they will be more to add to day.
The day will be awesome, with Therapist available to book for mini treatments, you will be surrounded by likeminded souls and leave feeling truly blissed our, energised full of inspiration and much much more.
There are a very limited number of early bird tickets. And full price tickets will go on sale once these have gone.
An event not to be missed hope you can join us 🙏🏻💙